- My blog posts with the tag teaching:
Carathéodory's theorem and the Holevo capacityWhy do you only need $d^2$ pure states?
Cantor's set and functionCantor’s set is an interesting subset of $[0,1]$, with properties that help illuminate concepts in analysis…
Completeness ILast semester, I helped a friend review McGill’s Analyis 3 course by trying to provide a better feel for completeness; this post will be a slightly edited version of that.
- Some possibly useful links:
- How (not) to memorise mathematics by Junaid Mubeen https://hackernoon.com/how-not-to-memorise-mathematics-98fef71aefcf
- Terence Tao: https://terrytao.wordpress.com/career-advice/
- Tim Gowers: https://gowers.wordpress.com/category/mathematical-pedagogy/